2017/2018 GOLF PERFORMANCE CENTER JUNIOR PERFORMANCE TEAM
2017 would see the Golf Performance Center Junior Performance Team see 3 of our members travel south of the boarder on golf scholarships marking 30 in the last 11 years. We would also see some tremendous improvement and another provincial champion when Andreas Diogenous won the Ontario Peewee Boys Championship with a remarkable 6 under par score for 2 days. The team would enjoy amazing success on all levels including US Kids, AJGA, Golf Canada, Golf Ontario and a domination of the Tee It Up Tour! To cap the year off we received news that 2 of our WBJPT members, Dylan Henderson and Bennett Ruby would be invited to join the Golf Ontario High Performance Team!
The 2017/18 team will see a similar look to the team program and will also see the return of our Elite Program. The elite program is designed to take year long training and accountability to the highest level.
The team program will again be broken down in to eight separate programs to address the needs of all team members. These programs are as follows:
GPC JUNIOR PERFORMANCE TEAM
- GIRLS COACH TO PLAY PROGRAM (10 member)
- GIRLS NEW COMPETITOR (5 members)
- GIRLS DEVELOPING COMPETITOR (5 members)
- GIRLS ADVANCE COMPETITOR (5 members)
- BOYS COACH TO PLAY PROGRAM (10 member)
- BOYS NEW COMPETITOR (10 members)
- BOYS DEVELOPING COMPETITOR (10 members)
- BOYS ADVANCED COMPETITOR (10 members)
- ELITE COMPETITOR (10 members)